Collages

I wanted to recreate a famous image and the Beatles cover came to mind. Shaggy, Saul Goodman, Link, and Obama are featured. 

I wanted to do something with snow so I made various characters ice skate. This one is not my favorite, but I still put in effort making it. 

This image would definitely be my favorite. I chose to recreate my favorite painting with a celebrity I like. To add more to the picture, I decided to add someone taking her picture in the foreground. 

This is the first image I made, and at the time I thought it looked great. Now looking at it, not so much. 

This is also another favorite. I wanted to try another style and liked what I tried. I did have some trouble making this one though. 

Overall, I loved this assignment. I did stuff like this before this class without knowing the proper knowledge just because I was genuinely interested in it. Now I know how to do what I want, but better. 



 

Comments

  1. Bro I love the first image its so creative. I love the character choices lol. You did great with the shadows

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool images third image is quite unique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the last image, very creative how you put everything together.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Get to Know Me

Cloned images