Get to Know Me

 My name is Aly Jones. I was born in Jackson, TN but later moved to Huntingdon to attend West Carroll Elementary. I later moved to where I am now in McLemoresville and stay on campus to attend Bethel. My family consists of my mom Sarah, my step-dad Philip, my two older brothers Alex and Andrew, and my older sister Annie. They are super important to me and come before anything else in my life. 

This is me and my mom when I was little. 

Besides the obvious interest in art, some of my hobbies include playing video games, reading, writing creative stories, and watching TV and movies. I'm really into story-driven and open-world video games like Undertale, the Uncharted series, and Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. As for movies and TV, I like a wide variety that includes "Blades of Glory", "Pride and Prejudice", "The Hunger Games" series, and my childhood favorite is "Beauty and the Beast." 




I do a little bit of everything when it comes to art. I love painting, drawing, water-coloring, making things from clay, and sewing. This is some of the art I have made: 








That was some more about me! I am excited to see what I can learn in Intro to Computer Art and how I can apply my art to it! 

Comments

  1. I also love undertale, it was one of my favorite games growing up. I'm very into the zelda games on the wii and gamecube but I haven't played the newer ones on switch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your drawings! My favorite one is Pedro Pascal<3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Collages

Cloned images